Using this page, you may report a found or loose/wandering pet (i.e., cat or dog) to the Crestwood Association's Pet Registry Committee. Residents of Crestwood and nearby neighborhoods (e.g., Idlewild) may report found or wandering pets using this form. When the Crestwood Association's Pet Registry Committee receives a report that a pet has been found or observed wandering loose, efforts will be made to assist finding the pet's owner, including sending the information out to the Crestwood Pets email distribution, when appropriate, so that neighbors may help reunite the pet with his or her owner.  NOTE that it is helpful to send a photo of the pet if possible. Email the photo to Also note that completion of all fields is required* in order to submit this form, except the comments field at the end.

Report A Found or Wandering Pet