Crestwood Neighborhood Events in 2020
All neighbors are welcome at events organized by the association, which are funded by membership dues dollars.
Monthly meetings usually feature a program of specific interest to westside Fort Worth residents and always include updates on happenings in Crestwood, such as criminal activity reports. In addition, four family-oriented events are scheduled for 2020—all organized and produced by volunteers. Details on timing and locations for the family events will be announced via email, with yard signs, on the website and via the print newsletter.
- Location: Fellowship Hall, Central Christian Church, 3205 Hamilton Avenue, Fort Worth 76107
The hall is on the southwest corner of Hamilton Avenue at Barden Street, just off Bailey. The entrance is on Hamilton. Surface lot parking is plentiful.
- Timing: Meetings are generally held the first Monday of the month, begin at 7:00 pm and are preceded by coffee, refreshments and informal conversation. Meetings generally conclude by 8:30 pm.
- February 3, 2020
- March 2
- April 6
- May 4
- June 1
- Tuesday, September 8
- October 5
- November 2
- December 7
- April 11, morning: Easter Egg Hunt, Crestwood Park
- July 4, 10:00 am: Fourth of July Parade and Picnic. Begins at Jo Kelly School and proceeds to Crestwood Park
- October 6, evening: National Night Out, organized and produced by the Crestwood Crime Patrol.
- October 31, afternoon: Halloween in the Park Before Dark. Games and food in Crestwood Park.
Meetings & Events Schedule